Square Enix has announced a new project, the 1-16 player “high speed versus mecha action” arcade game Hoshi to Tsubasa no Paradox (Starwing Paradox).
— 「星と翼のパラドクス」 (@StarwingParadox) January 31, 2018
The official website lists staff details as:
- Character design: Sadamoto Yoshiyuki (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Animation: Sunrise (The Mobile Suit Gundam series)
- Mechanic design: Gyoubu Ippei (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans), Ishigaki Junya (Xenogears, Gundam AGE)
- Worldbuilding: Kansai Ryouji (Mobile Suit Gundam UC 0094: Across the Sky, Mobile Suit Gundam UC 0096: Last Sun)
- Music: Izutsu Akio (Phi-Brain)
- Voice cast: Komatsu Mikako, Shiraishi Ryouko, Suwa Ayaka
The game is to be released in arcades in autumn 2018, and will be shown at the Japan Amusement Expo 2018.