Bandai Namco Entertainment has released new information regarding several of their Sword Art Online game titles, based on the popular novel/anime series of the same name.
Sword Art Online: Lost Song is getting a PC release via Steam on 13th November 2018. Originally released for the PS3 (and in Japan, Vita) in 2015, Lost Song was later ported to the PS4 as well in Japan.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC (via Steam) in February 2018, is getting a large update on 14th November 2018. New additions will be:
- Dungeon co-op for online multiplayer
- Boss rush for online multiplayer
- The addition of Lievre and Death Gun to online versus hero battle mode
- Raising of the level cap from 220 to 250
- New parts for avatar customization
- 8 new weapons added to rank 11 (drops from online co-op and purchasable from stores in extreme
Death Gun’s role is Sniper, using a sniper rifle and sword as well as a cloaking ability. Lievre’s role is Destroyer, using a gatling gun and submachine gun.
The Sword Art Online Trilogy Pack will be on sale for the PS4 on the Japanese Playstation Store from 16-25 November 2018. The pack contains the PS4 versions of Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and will be priced at 4800 yen (excluding tax). This will only be available via download, and only during this period.