Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced Super Robot Wars T for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch, alongside a nine-minute-long trailer.
The series list for Super Robot Wars T is:
- Trider G7
- Aura Battler Dunbine
- New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack- Beltorchika’s Children
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Armored Trooper Votoms
- Armored Trooper Votoms: The Last Red Shoulder
- Armored Trooper Votoms: Big Battle
- The Brave Express Might Gaine
- The King of Braves Gaogaigar
- Cowboy Bebop
- Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture – Prince of Darkness
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- Mazinger Z: Infinity
- Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Gun X Sword
- Expelled from Paradise
Of these series, Beltorchika’s Children, Skull Heart, Steel 7, and The Last Red Shoulder are confirmed to be units-only.
Cowboy Bebop, Arcadia of My Youth, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Expelled from Paradise make their first appearances in Super Robot Wars, while New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine, Mazinger Z: Infinity, and Gun X Sword are making their first appearances on a voice non-portable console SRW.
Cowboy Bebop has however previously appeared alongside Trider G7, Dunbine, Gaogaigar, Votoms, Might Gaine, and various Gundam series in Sunrise Interactive’s Sunrise Eiyuutan/Sunrise World War series, which itself had a crossover with Super Robot Wars in Super Robot Wars Alpha for Dreamcast.
The T in the title is said to stand for “terra”. Super Robot Wars T takes place in a world in the midst of an age of decline and resignation, where attempts to expand to outer space have failed and mankind is drawn into a fight for its and Earth’s own reasons for existing.
Additionally, the Super Robot Wars original robot, the Gespenst, has been confirmed to be appearing in Super Robot Wars T, with further details due for this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine.
— ファミ通.com (@famitsu) November 20, 2018
Super Robot Wars T will be released for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch in 2019. An English-language release for Asia has been confirmed, but no further details are as of yet available.