Tokyo Game Show 2022 was held at Makuhari Messe in Chiba prefecture from 15-18 September 2022. This first return of a full-scale physical venue for the event since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic featured 605 exhibitors and 1883 booths, and saw a total of 138,192 visitors over four days.
The theme of Tokyo Game Show 2022 is “Nothing stops gaming.”
Official TGS2022 website (English): https://tgs.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2022/en/index.html
Frontline Gaming Japan went to Tokyo Game Show 2022, and our coverage of the event can be found below:
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 Exhibitor List and Streaming Timetable Announced
- Photos from Tokyo Game Show 2022 (1/2)
- Photos from Tokyo Game Show 2022 (2/2)
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 Trailer Roundup
Focus on Individual Games
- Hands-on with Tristia: Legacy and Tristia: Restore @ TGS 2022
- Atelier Ryza 3: Hands-on @ TGS 2022
- Hands-on With Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty @ TGS 2022
- Suikoden I & II: Original & HD Remaster Graphics Comparison
Cool Stuff to Look At
- Life-Sized Kuro no Kiseki Grendel Statue Shown At TGS 2022
- That Ridiculously Expensive FF6 Terra Statue Shown At TGS 2022
- Life-Sized Statue of Ryza From Atelier Ryza 3 Shown at TGS 2022
- RPG Time Classroom @ TGS 2022
■TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022 Exhibition Outline
Event Title： TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022
Organizer： Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association (CESA)
Co-Organizers： Nikkei Business Publications, Inc., Dentsu, Inc.
Sponsor： Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (TBC)
Special Sponsor: MONSTER ENERGY
Dates & Times:
September 15 (Thursday), 2022 Business Day 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
September 16 (Friday), 2022 Business Day 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Doors will also open to the general public from 2:00-6:00 p.m. on Sep. 16 (Fri.)
September 17 (Saturday), 2022 Public Day 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
September 18 (Sunday), 2022 Public Day 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Doors may open at 9:30 a.m. on Public Days, depending on circumstances.
*For the schedule and timetable of official streaming programs, TOKYO GAME SHOW VR2022, and other online events, please check the TGS2022 Official Website.
Venue: Makuhari Messe (Mihama-ku, Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture)
Exhibition Halls 1 to 8 / International Conference Hall
Expected Number of Visitors: 150,000
Official Website: https://tgs.cesa.or.jp/en