Frontline Gaming Japan is open to coverage requests (news, reviews, impressions) for games. We will take the initiative to pen the articles in such cases. Requestees must abide to the following terms:
- Your game must be pertaining to our site’s topic: Japanese video games. This means video games that were made in Japan. We do accept coverage requests for English-language releases of Japanese video games, but typically not for “Japanese-inspired” games that were made outside of Japan. If you feel that your case is ambiguous or has special circumstances, however, please do make an inquiry: We might make an exception.
- You agree to allow us to cover the content independently (you cannot dictate what we write about your game).
- You agree that in the case that monetary compensation or sponsorship of any nature (review codes, etc.) is involved, these will receive full disclosure on the article(s).
Please send us information about your game via our contact form for further inquiries.
We accept requests for collaboration articles (articles penned by outside writers published on our website) given that they abide to the following terms, which are non-negotiable:
- The article must meet our standards of quality.
- The article must be pertinent to the site’s topic (Japanese video games).
- The article must be clearly marked as a collaboration article (sponsored in the case that compensation of any nature is involved) in the title (full disclosure).
- The article must be of acceptable nature (no explicit, pornographic, illegal, inappropriate, or deceptive content in article or links).
- The article must not promote or otherwise pertain to in any way the topics of gambling (online or otherwise) or sports betting.
- We reserve the right to reject any and all collaboration article requests at our discretion.
We will not pen collaboration articles: See the Coverage Requests section if you are looking to have us look into your game.
Please see this image for an example of what a collaboration article would look like. The author’s name can be changed at request, and defaults to “Sponsored Article” if not requested. Sponsorship labels in the category, title, and end of the article are arbitrary.
Pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that we do not reply to business inquiries from non-business e-mail addresses which do not identify their company and the collaboration article’s content. Please send us the details on your article via our contact form for an estimate.
We are currently accepting requests for advertising spots on Frontline Gaming Japan. Advertisements must be in the form of banner ads meeting the following conditions, which are non-negotiable:
- No more than 680×160 pixels in size.
- No more than 250kb in filesize.
- Ads must be static images (JPG or PNG format), with a single link if desired.
- Ads must be of acceptable nature (no explicit, pornographic, illegal, inappropriate, or deceptive content in banner or link).
- Ads must not promote or otherwise pertain to in any way the topics of gambling, sports betting, or cryptocurrency.
- We reserve the right to reject any and all advertising at our discretion.
Banner ads can be both commercial and non-commercial, and can be placed at the top, middle, or bottom of articles. Advertising spots are not available for non-article pages, such as the top page. Ads might be cycled at our discretion, if we have multiple requests at the same time.
Pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis. Please send us the details of your advertisement via our contact form for an estimate.